Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My New Year's Resolution

My News Year's resolution from last year was to not overeat during this Christmas holiday. So what did I do? Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day was a 72 hour food orgy spent with friends and family eating, resting and then eating again. Our favourite topic of discussion was the various ways to consume a 2000+ calorie plate of food and still have room for countless glasses of eggnog and rum.
So, here I am on day four, lying on the couch watching TV instead of exercising and moaning because one of the kids has hidden the remote for the TV set. We all know there is only one thing for me to do, call for the nearest child and have him or her change the channel for me.
Ah, it's good to be King!

2 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

hmmm....that is like my dad calling me from the couch whilest i'm upstairs just to make me come down the stairs so i can put the dvd in the player and press "play" for him.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Snagglepuss said...

Hey I think your blog is funny. Here's some random madness from mine http://www.thedailydirty.com

Q: What goes clip-clop, clip-clop, bang-bang, bang-bang, clip-clop, clip-clop?
A: An Amish drive by shooting.

Q. How do you scare the s*** out of a man?
A. Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice.

Q: What do you call a guinea pig with two rolls of duck tape on its back?
A: A slut.

Q: What is the quickest way to clear out a men's restroom?
A: Say, "Nice Penis."

Would you care to exchange links? If so post a comment on my blog and I'll get you a link up in my blog roll spiffy-a-quick.

Snagglepuss

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home